Are you looking for a free international internship in Europe? In 2020, applications were requested to apply for a CRG Summer Internship in Spain. The summer internship will be in Barcelona. It is a paid internship in Spain and will run from June to September 2020.
The program aims to encourage students from any nationality around the world to gain practical experience in internships and spend the summer in Europe. All interns will be working at the Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) in the summer of 2020.
The Summer Internship in Barcelona will consist of 320 working hours (40 hours/week), split from June / July to September 2020 in 2 months.
CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2020 Details
- Country: Barcelona, Spain
- Organization: CRG (Center for Genomic Regulation)
- Duration: 320 working hours (40 hours/ week)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 9th March 2020
Internship Dates & Duration:
320 Working Hours (40 hours/Week), distributed over 2 months from June/July up to September 2020.
CRG Summer Internship for International Students is a fully-funded internship abroad for all international students. All costs will be covered. This is an outstanding internship in Spain.
- All selected candidates will receive a stipend of € 400 / month
- Air ticket back to 1 student residence (European ticket up to 300 € / overseas 800 €)
- Meal vouchers (lunch/workday) for 2 months.
- Students must provide their health and accident insurance if not provided by the University.
- Students are responsible for their accommodation.
The CRG Summer Internship in Spain is available in the following Disciplines.
- Biomedical Research
- Life Sciences or Related Subjects
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Students:
- Undergraduates who have a strong academic record and a strong interest in the aforementioned fields.
- Two full-year colleges (4 semesters) course work was completed until the start of the internship.
Candidates may not have obtained an undergraduate degree at the time of internship (Summer 2020).
- High level of English
You have access to a student placement/internship agreement through your university.
Eligibility for Master Students
- Master students who have a strong academic record and a strong interest in the fields mentioned above.
- Currently enrolled in a reputed university and after a summer internship.
- High level of English
- You have access to a student placement/internship agreement through your university.
CRG Summer Internship Timeline
|Call Opening||14th January 2020|
|Call Deadline||9th March 2020|
|Pre-Selection of Candidates||10th-19th March 2020|
|Notification of Candidates||23rd March 2020|
|Start of the Internship||From June/July 2020|
|End of the Internship||September 2020|
- The Application Form Must be Completed Online. Prepare Application Form in English.
- Your Most Recent Academic Transcript.
- Candidates will be asked to Provide Contact Details of at least one Referee.
Earn Money Online Click Here
The last date to apply for the CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2020 is 9th March 2020. Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates & Personal Guidelines.
How to Apply for CRG Summer Internship in Spain
You must complete an Online Application Form. An incomplete Application will not be accepted. The Link to the Online Application & Official Website link is given below.
Online apply Click Here