CTD Punjab Jobs 2019 Police Counter Terrorism Department (156 Posts). Download the latest vacancies submitted by the CTD Punjab Jobs 2019 Police Counter Terrorism Department from the NTS application form nts.org.pk and it is available on this page of our site. Today, December 05, 2019, the Counter-Terrorism Department provides you with the latest job opportunities for Domiciled Punjab in the Information Technology Wing, Forensics and Exploration Wing, Technical Wing.
Only candidates residing in Punjab are allowed to apply and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab. Recruitment for these positions will be on the basis of the agreement and after the final selection, the selected candidates will submit monthly salary packages according to the Anti-Terrorism Police. Those interested in applying may recommend reading the criteria below.
CTD is the acronym for Counter-Terrorism Department, which is working under the Punjab Police, which, through its intelligence functions, was established to curb the growing challenges of terrorism. The CTD has the authority to register and investigate all terrorism-related cases at the newly established CTD police stations. The CTD has been updated by the Anti-Terrorism Force (CTF) in which highly-educated and physically fit corporations perform their duties. CTD Jobs are Government Sector Punjab Police-related jobs are announced for candidates belonging to Punjab and the latest CTD Punjab Jobs 2019 has been announced today to recruit new 322 corporates in Punjab province.
Vacant Positions CTD Information Technology Wing:
- IT / Hardware Technician
- Data Entry Operator
Vacant Positions CTD Forensics & Explosives Wing:
- Supervisor Forensics
- Supervisor Explosives
- Assistant Supervisor (Forensics)
- Assistant Supervisor (Explosives)
Vacant Positions CTD Technical Wing:
- Supervisor (Electrical)
- Supervisor (Mechanical)
- Assistant Supervisor (Electrical)
- Assistant Supervisor (Mechanical)
- Helper (Mechanical)
- Helper (Electrical)
Intermediate or equivalent education from a recognized institution/board.
One year diploma/certificate/ course in the use of computer applications.
MS Word must have a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute and 20 pages per page.
The deadline for filing the application should be between 20 and 45 years of age for each candidate.
Qualification Jobs in CTD:
Vacancies in Bachelors / Intermediate / DAE / Matric / Diploma related discipline are required to apply. Must be 20 to 45 years old.
How to Apply for CTD Punjab Jobs:
- Candidates can download the application form and deposit slip from the official website of NTS www.ns.org.pk or it can be downloaded from our site Job Alerts dot pk.
- A copy of CNIC with two properly filled application forms and two recent photographs should be available at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates will have to attach the application form. 390 / – in favor of NTS.
- The test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, Mizan Bank all over Pakistan.
- The deadline for submitting the application is 23 December 2019.
- Receiving an incomplete request or after due date will not be fun.
Last Date: 23 December 2019