Scholarships for Matric and Intermediate Students for Financial Assistance to Needy, Poor, and Deserving Students Apply online for Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2020-21. Students who have passed the matriculation exam in 2020 and met all the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the DELDA Scholarship 2020.
The purpose of this scholarship is to help needy students who cannot afford their education.
The DELDA Foundation provides scholarships to hundreds of students from different parts of Pakistan almost every year. If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you should apply for this scholarship program. Read the full page to check out all the requirements and application submission procedures.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2020:
- Board of intermediate & secondary education Karachi or Bise Punjab board students who are getting admission in 1st-year class will be eligible to submit a scholarship application form.
- Those students who are learning from private colleges also eligible to submit a scholarship application for Dalda Foundation.
- The scholarship for session 2020-21 during taking admission in 1st-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students should be applied for the dalda scholarship.
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible for this scholarship.
- The students’ age will not be more than 17 years old to date: 01 October 2020.
- The salary of the candidate’s parent will not more than 20,000/- per month.
- The homes of applicants will not more than 1080 feet, it’s not the applicant for those candidates who are living in villages.
- Matric students can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students which are getting an education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit a scholarship application if they get the following marks from Matric.
New Govt Jobs 2020 Click Here
|Educational Certificate||Percentage of Marks|
|Pre Engineering||80% or above|
|Pre Medical||80% or above|
|General Science||80% or above|
|Commerce||70% or above|
|ICS||70% or above|
|Arts||70% or above|
|Home Economics||70% or above|
|DAE||70% or above|
- General Science
- Home Economics
Students who meet all of the above requirements can submit online at the Dalda Foundation’s website https://dalda.foundation/scholarship-form.html.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is October 30, 2020.
Keep going to JobsCadonia for more updates
- After downloading the application form, fill the form, attach the documents & Email your form at [email protected]
- You can also mail your Application Form through Courier at P.O. BOX NO. 17654 Gulshan e Iqbal Near NIPA, Karachi.
PPSC New Jobs 2020 Click Here
The last date to apply for the Dalda Foundation scholarship 2020 is 30th October 2020.