Fauji Foundation Jobs November 2019 | Application Form Download – www.fauji.org.pk. Fauji Foundation Jobs 2019 application form from this page of our site – www.fauji.org.pk. The Fuji Foundation is one of the largest financial services and includes fertilizer, cement, food, power generation, gas exploration, LPG marking and distribution, financial services, employment services, and security services.
Jobs at the Fuji Foundation can be considered Army jobs and the latest Fuji Foundation jobs 2019 have been announced today, which can be checked from this page (Communications Officer, Senior Software Analyst, Deputy Manager). Citizens’ requests for vacant posts were requested. (Database Administrator)), Military Foundation Head Office in Rawalpindi.
Senior Software Analyst
Deputy Manager (Database Administrator)
Age should be 35-45 years is required.
Qualification & Experience:
MSIT/MS CS/MS/BS/BE/ from HEC recognized university is required.
4-10 years of experience in the relevant field is required to apply.
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for Fauji Foundation Jobs:
- All Interested Candidates should register and submit their CV with digitized documents online at www.ejobspire.com.
- Hard copies of signed documents arrive at General Manager (HR) Military Tower, 68 Tipu Road Chaklala, Rawalpindi PO Box No. 216.
- The last date for submission of application is November 10, 2019.
- Candidates should mention the post applied in the upper right corner of the application / curating letter when applying for the post.
- Incomplete requests or receipts after the closing of office hours on the deadline for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA is acceptable for interviews.