FIA Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement | FIA job website at recruitment.fia.gov.pk
FIA is seeking Hardworking and talented candidates to fill their latest positions. Candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria for the FIA’s latest positions are encouraged to apply.
Candidates already working in the government sector can apply through the proper channel. The qualification required for the Latest FIA jobs is a bachelor, Intermediate, Matric & Primary pass.
FIA Jobs 2023
- Salary Offer 35,000 +
- Education: Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor
- Vacancy: 500 +
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Additional Director (HRM) Federal Investigation Agency, Headquarters G-9/4, Islamabad
|Job Posted On:|
|Name of Department:|
Details of FIA Jobs 2023
The following vacancies are announced in FIA Latest Advertisement 2023.
- 01 Assistant (BS-15)
- 55 Sub Inspector Investigation (BS -14)
- 03 Stenotypist (BS-14)
- 05 UDC (BS-11)
- 30 Assistant Sub Inspector (BS – 09)
- 385 Constable (BS – 05)
- 03 Staff Car Drivers (BS – 04)
- 01 Dispatch Rider (BS-04)
- 14 Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- 02 Chowkidar (BS-01)
Eligibility Criteria for FIA Jobs 2023
For Assistant, Sub Inspector investigation & Assistant Sub Inspector Graduation Degree is required. Graduation Degree includes BA BSC BS BBA Bcom etc.
For Steno Typist and UDC FIA Jobs Intermediate is required.
For FIA Constable Jobs 2023 Matric is required.
For other jobs Under Matric, candidates can also apply.
- Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for FIA jobs
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan
- Age relaxation of 5 years for upper age limit
- Candidates have to bring CNIC to the test center
- The application process is online
- Only online applications are considered
- The test date will be announced through the SMS
- No TA/DA
Age Limit for FIA Jobs 2023
All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years.
Apply for FIA Jobs
- From August 2, 2023, applicants must submit their applications online on the FIA job website at recruitment.fia.gov.pk.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants must regularly check the FR web portal for important announcements, such as the list of eligible/ineligible candidates, the assignment of test centers and test dates, registration slips, and the results of different tests (physical, skill, and written) related to the recruitment for the above post.
- The individuals hired for the positions of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11), and LDC (BPS-09) must successfully
More Govt Jobs Click Here
Applicants shall submit their applications online on the FIA web portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk from 02-08-2023.
No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
FIA jobs 2023 advertisement