FIA Online Apply 2022. To apply for open FIA agent positions being advertised through the online employment portal up to one year ago, go to employment.fia.gov.pk. If you require help applying for FIA jobs online, feel free to contact us for assistance. Below, you will find all you want to know about open positions announced by FIA (Federal Investigation Agency) and the application process.
FIA Online Apply 2022
|Published On||August 11, 2022|
|Last Date||August 24, 2022|
|Department||Federal Investigation Agency (FIA)|
|No of Jobs||499|
Vacancies Details of FIA Jobs 2022
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|2.||Sub Inspector Investigation (BS-14)||Bachelor||55|
|5.||Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09)||Bachelor||30|
|7.||Staff Car Drivers (BS-04)||Primary + Driving License||03|
|8.||Dispatch Rider (BS-04)||Primary + Driving License||01|
|9.||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||Primary||14|
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply Online through FIA Job Portal?
- Visit the Federal Investigation Agency job portal (Apply online button could be found below) at recruitment.fia.gov.pk.
- Register here as a new user.
- To sign up as a new user, please complete the registration form.
- The Personal Information section requires entering a username, password, and date of birth. The Set Login Credentials section requires entering an email address, recovery ID, and secret code. The Code Verification section requires entering a personal code.
- Enter your name, your father’s name, your CNIC, and your phone number in the Personal Information box.
- Enter your valid email address in the Sign-in Information drop-down menu. Avoid using your Yahoo email address as a password. Set and confirm a password. Your password will be a combination of capital and lowercase letters, at least one special character, and at least one digit.
- Enter the password displayed the next time you sign in to protect your account.
- Submit the register button. The register button will successfully register you for a page after a successful registration.
- Log in to your account using your credentials.
- Verify the code before accessing the system.
- Click on the Submit button. After successful login, you will be redirected back to the profile.
- An applicant profile page contains tabs like basic information, Upload Profile Photo, education, and Apply Online.
- The first tab corresponding to Big Picture has different sub-settings like Basic Information, other information, addresses, and security clearance.
- The information displayed when you registered has been displayed in the Basic information section.
- In the Other Information section, expand the Gender, Religion, DOB, and Age Relaxation Claimed fields. Enter the written test center, physical test center, and pepperbox certification ID fields, and click Save & Next.
- Those who fall within the appropriate age group must select the Franchisee option from the NoClaim drop-down menu, whereas those who claim rights under general age relaxation must select the predefined categories in the age relaxation claimed drop-down. Similarly, if the applicant is disabled, she must select the disabled nature from the Disability If You Are drop-down options.
- In the Addresses section, provide the complete address.
- Provide the police station with the intersection to report the crime.
- Save the Update Profile dialog box by checking the Declarations check box.
- The message will be uploaded after clicking the Save and Proceed button.
- The 2nd tab of the Profile Page is available when uploading the most up-to-date passport-size image as directed.
Select the picture on this tab and then click the Upload button to upload it. After you’ve finished uploading the image, the system will showcase a dialog box as Picture Uploaded Successfully.
Use the “Education” tab for general information about education. An applicant cannot create an application for a job if no photo or education history is provided.
The complete subject of a post will be correlated with education level details. Choose Apply Online for applying against any unpaid forum post. After the selection of the members of the Advisory Committee, the date of test posting will be given to eligible candidates on the basis of their CNIC through the online application form portal.
For FIA Jobs, the deadline for the application is August 24th, 2022.
More Govt Jobs Click Here