This page is about finance division jobs 2020 application form download online | www.nts.gov.pk Junior National Savings Officer. Government The Ministry of Finance or Finance Division of Pakistan is a department of the federal government that deals with financial matters like preparation of annual budget statements and audit of the federal government.
The latest Finance Division Jobs 2020 has been announced today for the “National Savings Organization” and seeks to hire the following positions (Stenotype [BS-14], Junior National Savings Officer [BS11]). Is. All postings will be posted in every province of Pakistan. According to the recruitment policy of the Government of Pakistan, appointments will be made on a regular basis on all positions.
Interested candidates willing to apply for Stenotypist Jobs in Finance Division should hold Intermediate qualification with 40/80 typing speed in Computer and Shorthand respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior National Savings Officer Jobs 2020:
- Qualification 2nd Class Bachelors Degree with Economics, Statistics or Commerce as one of the subject / Bachelors of Business Administration / CA Inter / CMA Inter / B.Com is required to apply.
- The applicant should be computer literate.
- Age should be between 20 to 30 years.
- Stenotypist [BS-14]
- Junior National Savings Officer [BS-11]
Graduation, Intermediate, Matric,
264+ new jobs are available
How to Apply for Finance Division Jobs:
- The application form can be downloaded from the NTS official site, such as www.nts.org.pk
The application form should reach the following address along with certified copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photo.
- The deadline for submitting the application is 03 February 2020.
- A separate application must be submitted for each position.
- The request must clearly state the name of a post in the envelope
More Govt Jobs Click Here
Finance Division Jobs 2020
Last Date to Apply: February 03, 2020.
For Application Form: Click Here