Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2020 (1142 Vacancies). Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Multiple Vacancies.
The department is offering several vacancies based in Lahore based on the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Agreement. The Primary and Secondary Health Care Department Punjab is looking for qualified and experienced candidates from Pakistani nationals.
Primary and Secondary Health Care Department Punjab set quota of 15% for women, 3% quota for disabled people, 5% quota for minorities. Selected candidates will be offered attractive pay packages.
Candidates can apply in more than one category. Aspirants can apply before the deadline. More details are given below.
Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunites
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Posts: 02
- Vacancies: 1142
- Gender: Male and Female
- Domicile: Punjab
- Deputy Program Manager (ICP)
- Communication Specialist
- Environment Health Specialist
- Finance Manager
- Procurement Specialist
- Program Officers
- Graphic Designer
- Admin Officer
- Assistant Manager of Finance
- Computer Operator
- Bachelors to Masters/ B.sc Hons
- Minimum experience should be 02 to 05 years in relevant field
Last Date to Apply:
- The last date for the application is 04th February 2020.
PPSC New Jobs 2020 Click Here
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for Primary and Secondary Health Care Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants apply by downloading a form with a deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk or from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Fill the application form with NTS Headquarters Islamabad for a test fee as a deposit slip and a copy of CNIC and two passport size photographs.
- The test fee can be paid on the bank challan fixed at ABL, MCB, Balance Bank or any branch of HBL.
- The last date for submission of application is 04 February 2020.
- Incomplete requests or receipts after the closing of office hours on the deadline for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- At least one week before the test number, roll number slips will be sent directly to the candidate via NTS.