At this website, we are providing all the guidelines of the PM Hunarmand Pakistan Program 2020. How to Apply for Hunarmand Pakistan Program 2020. Prime Minister Imran Khan has launched the skill development program for youth to polish the skill and growth of interest in the relevant field.
Prime Minister’s Special Package to implement “Skills for All” Strategy as Catalyst for TVET Sector Development in Pakistan is one of the 6 main schemes included in the program, launched by the “Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan” From which young generation can get chances to excel in their respective fields.
It covers the following 14 TVET (Technical Vocational & Educational Trainings) specific interventions for the uplift of the TEVT sector and will be implemented all across Pakistan including Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, and newly added districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
That is first Country’s largest-ever skilled development program ‘Hunarmand Pakistan’ worth Rs 30 billion was launched on January 9, 2020, by Prime Minister Imran Khan under which thousands of youth will be imparted skill advance training.
The Hunarmand Program will facilitate youth through easy loans, professional capacity-building, start-ups and internships in the next four years.
The Hunarmand Pakistan Program will be implemented all across Pakistan including Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, and newly added districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Youth Can get Training following components:
➧Training in High-Tech and Emerging Technologies
➧Skill Development Programme for 50,000 Youth of Less Developed Areas
➧National Employment Exchange Program
➧Establishing 75 Smart Tech labs across Pakistan
➧Establishment of 50 Business Incubation Centers (BICS)
➧Establishing a National Accreditation Council at Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT)
➧Accreditation of 2,000 TVET Institutes
➧Establishment of 70 Labs/Workshops for Hardcore Skills, Soft Skills Career Guidance, Counseling and Placement Centers in a70 Madaris across Pakistan
➧Master Training of TVET Teachers in Tech Advanced Countries
➧Development of 200 TVET Qualifications
➧Apprenticeship Training of 25,000 Youth in Industry
➧International Accreditation and Initiation of Joint Degree Programs
➧10 Country-Specific Facilitation Centers
➧Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) of 100,000 youth
More Govt Jobs Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for Hunarmand Pakistan Program:
- An Applicant must be within the Age bracket of 18 – 40 Years
- An applicant must have a valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- An applicant must not have availed any government paid Skill Development program facility
- An applicant must not have got himself/herself enrolled in any other parallel (federal or provincial) skill development training program
- An applicant must submit the hardcopy of print-out of this Online Application form along with a copy of CNIC and other qualification certificates/documents in desired training institutions
- An applicant is mandatorily required to appear before NAVTTC Interview team with all original documents at the desired institution at the announced day of interviews
- To avoid any inconvenience, stay in touch with the training institutions to attain information regarding date of interview
- Only those applicants will be shortlisted for Training Program which have relevant knowledge and aptitude for applied trade
- NAVTTC reserves the rights to accept or reject any application based on available information
- In case if any shared information is found deceptive or incorrect at any stage, the admission will immediately be canceled
- Physically challenged persons will be given due preference for admission in suitable training programs
Hunarmand Program providing equal opportunity for
How to Apply for Hunarmand Pakistan Program 2020?
(1) For Online Apply:
- Visit https://kamyabjawan.gov.pk/
- Click on ‘Hunarmand Pakistan – Skill for All Program’ in Kamyab Jawan Tab
- Click on ‘Trades Offered’ Option
- Click on ‘Apply’ Option in front of your selected Trade
- Fill the Form and Press ‘Save’ Option
- You May ‘Print’ the Form for Your Latter Use
- To Track Your Application Status, Click on ‘Track Application’ Option
- Enter Your CNIC Number and Press “Track Application” Button
(2) For Offline Apply:
- After Selecting Trade and Institute of Your Choice
- Click on ‘Download Application Form’ Button
- Fill the form and Take Print of It
- Attach Your Latest Passport Size Picture Along With Academic Certificates
- Submit Hard Copy of the Form to the Institute, You had Earlier Selected
- To Track Your Application Status, Follow the Above Mentioned Procedure