Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 | Fully Funded & Best Scholarship. Finally, the wait is over! The Islamic Development Bank is now open to apply for scholarship 2020. ISDB Scholarship 2020 is one of the highest-paid full scholarship programs. Undergraduates, masters, Ph.D. aspirants or post-doctoral research programs that provide full funding are encouraged to apply.
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 has a number of educational fields and companies available. As soon as the scholarship candidate has the opportunity to study in world-class universities, the Islamic Development Bank will get the scholarship in 2020. UK, Turkey, etc.
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 is intended for citizens of ISDB member states and Muslim communities from non-member countries around the world. All candidates are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program. This is a great opportunity. For more information on ISDB Scholarship 2020, check the information provided below and apply accordingly.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: It will vary on scholarship
Host Organization: Islamic Development Bank
Eligible Countries: ISDB Member Countries
Course Introduced: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Reseach Program
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Available Fields: Diverse range of fields are available
Application deadline: February 28th, 2020
Duration of ISDB Scholarship 2020
- 4 Years for Undergraduate program
- 2 years for Masters program
- 3 years for Ph.D. & Post Doctoral program
More Govt Jobs Click Here
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship program for international students, which will be funded by the Islamic Development Bank, as follows:
- Monthly allowance for housing expenses
- Tuition fee
- Medical insurance during the program
- Air tickets at the time of joining the program and at the end of the program.
- Candidates applying for an undergraduate degree program must have completed 12 years of education with a good grad student.
- For masters, graduate with a grade above “well above”.
- A candidate applying for a Ph.D. must have a master’s degree in any of the fields mentioned in the degree.
- Must be medically fit.
- Not in receipt of any other benefit
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 28th February 2020.
How to Apply
In order to apply you need to fill an online application form, Link of an online application form and official advertisement is mentioned below.
Online Apply Click Here
Islamic development bank scholarship 2020 paid fully funded
Islamic development bank scholarship application form 2020
isdb scholarship result in 2020
Islamic development bank scholarship for masters
Islamic development bank scholarship 2020
isdb scholarship application form
Islamic development bank scholarship India
Islamic development bank scholarship 2020/2021