Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2019 – Monthly Salary Rs. 35000. Currently, the Department of Mines and Minerals, Punjab is presenting the Punjab Inspectorate of Punjab, which requires the services of experienced and educated persons to perform the following posts.
These are high time and excellent opportunities for the least educated who are looking for a job, so check out this page which will be provided with many wonderful opportunities to apply and get the job done through these vacant posts as soon as possible. Will be the first to do so. Now that these details are in place, let’s apply the criteria and more titles to it.
The Department of Mines and Minerals is a government organization found in each province and responsible for the manufacture, export, import and use of mines and minerals in various products and processes. As a government department, it offers all kinds of government jobs.
Rescue Captain (BS-14)
Laboratory Technician (BS-14)
Mine Surveyor (BS-14)
Store Keeper (BS-11)
Pump Operator (BS-05)
More New Govt Jobs Click Here
Graduation, Intermediate, DAE, Matric, Middle,
18 to 30 years
Both Male and Female
50+ vacancies are available
Latest Wapda Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for Mines & Minerals Jobs:
- Interested applicants who meet the aforementioned job requirements also have to send all certified copies of educational and experience certificates with a handwritten application and 2 passport size photographs should be sent to the appropriate address.
- The last date to apply is September 25, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be accepted for the candidates.
- Received late and incomplete applicants will be rejected.
- Bring original documents during the interview.
- So, stay tuned to this job page for more jobs.
Address: Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, 153 Shah Jamal Colony Lahore.
Last Date: 25 Spe 2019