Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020. Check out the latest opportunities for climate change jobs available in the Pakistan Public Sector Organization for the 2020 Deputy Director.
Applicants from all over Pakistan have been invited to join the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020.
en Billion Tree Tsunami Program, Phase-I, Up-scaling of Green Pakistan Program (Revised) against the following vacancies given below.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020 Pakistan for Deputy Director
- Steno-typist (BS-14)
- Assistant Librarian (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Naib Qasim (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- National Project Director
- Deputy Project Director/Forestry Specialist
- Deputy Project Director/Monitoring & Evaluation
- Deputy Project Director (Admin & Finance)
- Deputy Project Director (Media & Communication)
- Regional Project Director/Forestry Specialist
- Regional Project Director/Wildlife Specialist
- Survey Specialist
Eligibility Criteria for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020:
For all positions, Masters in the relevant discipline with 4 to 12 years relevant experience is required to apply and the age of the applicant should be between 30 to 50 years as per the demand of vacant positions.
MOCC Jobs 2020 Ministry of Climate Change Latest Advertisement
How to Apply for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the Open Testing Service Site www.ots.org.pk
More Govt Jobs Click Here
PPSC New Jobs 2020 Click Here
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020
Last Date For Apply: February 18, 2020.
For Application Form: Click Here