The Ministry of Finance’s Jobs 2020 Economic Affairs Division forms download is available online on this page. The Economic Affairs Division is working under the Finance Ministry, Finance, Economic Affairs Government of Pakistan and wants to expand its BPS-14 staff to BPS-01.
The department has set the separate quota for Punjab, KPK, Gilgit-Baltistan / FATA, and Sindh province and qualified candidates from these provinces are eligible to apply for vacant posts.
Recruitment will be done on a temporary basis that can be sustained on an individual’s satisfactory performance. Candidates wishing to apply for these positions are advised to read the eligibility criteria first, and by qualification, graduation-to-primary qualifying candidates are eligible to apply and detailed criteria are given below.
|Department||Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Finance|
|Posted Date||03 February 2020|
|Last Date||18 February 2020|
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Data Entry Operator
- Duplicate Machine Operator
- Naib Qasid
- For Stenotypist Intermediate with a minimum speed of 80/40 words per minute in shorthand/typing respectively is required.
- For Data Entry Operator Bachelors degree in Computer Science / IT / Physics / Statistics / Economics / Mathematics and a minimum speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour is required to apply.
- For UDC Intermediate qualification is required to apply.
- For LDC Matric pass with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute are eligible to apply.
- For Duplicate Machine Operator Primary pass are eligible to apply.
- For Naib, Qasid Primary are eligible for these positions.
How To Apply for the Ministry of Finance Jobs 2020?
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the Open Testing Service Site www.ots.org.pk
More Govt Jobs Click Here
PPSC New Jobs 2020 Click Here
Ministry of Finance Jobs 2020
Last Date to Apply: February 18, 2020.
For Application Form: Click Here