Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs 2019 For Assistant Director, Data Entry Operator. The following vacancies are available on a 02-year contract basis for the following projects.
Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs 2019 by NTS Online Form nts.org.pk. Applications are being sought by the Human Rights Ministry of Pakistan, for which it is essential for the well-disciplined, qualified, experienced and experienced applicants to establish projects called Human Rights Information Management System. Fill out the following positions: Human Rights Awareness Program, Strengthening the Regional Directorate of Human Rights.
The Ministry of Human Rights is the department of the government and the federal government, which is primarily responsible for taking care of all human rights issues and deciding on all matters related to it. In addition to being a government-owned federal chartered department, there are specific quotas for men and women of all levels, from masters to matriculation levels, and sometimes below.
System and Data Analyst
Data Entry Officer
Network and Database Administrator
Public Relation Officer
Data Entry Officer
18 to 40 Years general age relaxation will be granted
Male and Female
Latest Educator Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for Human Rights Jobs:
- The application form to apply is available at www.ns.org.pk.
- Fill out the application form and submit the test fee payment slip in favor of NTS with NTS Headquarters Islamabad, Plot No 96, Street No 4, HK. 8/1, Submit to Islamabad
- All requests for BPS-04 to BPS-01 should reach the Department Officer (Admin), Ministry of Human Rights, New Secretariat (Kohsar Block), Ninth floor, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is November 11, 2019.
- Incomplete information, advance copies, and documents received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Already government job candidates should apply through the appropriate channel.
- No TA / DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
Last Date: 11 Nov 2019