Applications for Nanjing University Scholarship 2020 Chinese Government Scholarship Opened on January 1, 2020, in China Nanjing University is a high-ranking public university in Nanjing, China offering scholarships for master’s degrees and doctoral degrees.
International students from all over the world with any nationality are eligible for the Nanjing Scholarship in China. There is no restriction in the field of education because Nanjing University has 86 undergraduate programs, 27 masters, and 43 doctoral programs.
Currently, it is hosting over 30,000 students. The duration of the Master’s Scholarship takes 2-3 years while the Ph.D. Degree takes 3 to 4 years. In fact, Nanjing University is one of the first 5 universities in China under the direct supervision of the Chinese Ministry of Education. Note that there is no application fee for the Nanjing China Scholarship.
Nanjing University Scholarship 2020 Details
- University: Nanjing University
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2020
List of Available Academic Fields & Majors
As Stated above, Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs. The Lists of the Programs are given below.
Nanjing University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in China. The following will be covered:
There is no application fee.
Full tuition fee
Free housing on campus.
Health / Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
Master’s Degree Monthly Benefit: 3,000 RMB / month
Doctoral degree monthly stipend: 3,500 RMB / month
Earn Money Online Click Here
- The applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen and should not study in China at this time.
- An applicant who is applying for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and is under 35 years of age.
- An applicant who is applying for a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree and are under 40 years of age.
- Language requirements.
- CSC online application form.
- Nanjing University online application form.
- A clear copy of a valid passport was scanned.
- Notarized Higher Diploma (Notary in Chinese / English or Notary in Chinese / English)
- Educational transcript (in Chinese / English or Chinese / English not listed)
Two letters of recommendation
- Applicant study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Chinese / English Proficiency Certificate (Exemption for those studying in the English Institute)
- Two copies of your Higher Diploma Certificate;
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months)
- A copy of the physical examination form.
The last date to apply for the Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship in China is 15th March 2020
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for Nanjing University Scholarship China for International Students. The Link of the Official website is given below