The latest GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2020 was advertised by Pakistan Army General Headquarters Rawalpindi on May 31, 2020, across Pakistan. Pak Army General Headquarters advertised the posts of Assistant Foreman, Chargeman, Chargeman (Vehicle Technology), Research Assistant (Laboratory), Supervisor, Draftsman, UDC across Pakistan. To join the Pakistan Army, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for these positions. The deadline to apply for this job is June 25, 2020.
|Posted Date:||31 May 2020|
|No. of Posts:||16|
|Education:||DAE, BSc, MSc|
|Job Location:||All over Pakistan|
|Address:||Senior Record Officer ITD Directorate (Record Cell) GHQ, Rawalpindi.|
|Last Date:||25 June 2020|
|Assistant Foreman (BPS-14)||MSc or BSc or Diploma or Ex JCO||Merit=1
|Chargeman (BPS-12)||BSc or DAE or Ex JCO||KPK=1
|Chargeman (Vehicle Technology) (BPS-12)||BSc or DAE or Ex JCO||KPK=1
|Research Assistant (Laboratory) Grade-II (BPS-12)||BSc or DAE||KPK=1|
|Supervisor (BPS-11)||DAE or Ex-Serviceman||Punjab=4|
|UDC (BPS-11)||Intermediate||Sindh (R)=1
How To Apply for Jobs in Pakistan Army GHQ:
- Send the application form along with a copy of Educational Certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 1 passport size photo to the address given below.
- Deposit 100 / – online in the account titled “Records Cell ITDDTA / C # 0281000410648 Askari Bank GHQ Branch, Rawalpindi” and attach the deposit slip with the application form.
Candidates should clearly write the name of the post to be entered in the envelope.
- A candidate cannot apply for more than one post.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through appropriate channels.
- Original documents are required at the time of test/interview.
- 3 years exemption for candidates with domicile in Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA, Azad Kashmir,
- Sindh (R), Scheduled Castes and Balochistan.
- The application deadline is June 25, 2020.
Earn Money Online Click Here