Pakistan Railway Islamabad Jobs 2020 For Certified Welder, CNC Machine Operator. Pakistan Railway Islamabad has advertised posts for Certified Welder, CNC Machine Operator. This ad is published in Jang on Tuesday 07 January 2020. Last Date is Wednesday 22 January 2020.
Announced vacancies in Railway are (Certified Welder, CNC Machine Operator) are the complete list of vacant posts that need to be filled by the individuals possessing the qualification of Matric / DAE Mechanical with age limit from 18 to 30 years.
|Department Name||Pakistan Railway Islamabad|
|Newspaper Name||Jang Newspaper|
|Posted Date||07 January 2020|
|Last Date||22 January 2020|
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Certified Welder
- CNC Machine Operator
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for Pakistan Railway Islamabad Jobs:
- Applicants will have to send the application along with the name of the applicant, father’s name, post name, date of birth, domicile, CNIC, educational qualification, technical qualification, experience, a certificate with three passport size photographs. Experiment certificates should be submitted to the above address.
- The deadline to apply is January 22, 2020.
- At the time of the interview, the original documents should be presented.
- Received late and incomplete requests will not be entertained.
- Applicants who do not meet the criteria are required to submit their application.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the applicants.
- So, stay tuned to this job page for more jobs.
Last Date To Apply: January 22, 2020.