Tap this page for the Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarship for Matriculation 2020 Application Form, Science Talent Farming Scheme. Pakistan Science Foundation is an independent organization approved by the Government of Pakistan working under the Ministry of Science and Technology.
It invites applications from young students for the fourth batch under the Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS). According to the scheme, there will be 300 young students selected for the scholarship program. Detailed eligibility criteria for PSF Scholarship 2020 for Matric Students are given below as per the matriculation students who are eligible to apply for this STSF Program 2020.
This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in pursuing their studies in science subjects. And the selected students will receive a pretty good monthly stipend. Now, below, we will discuss the detailed criteria and requirements for qualification for PSF Scholarship for Matriculation 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2020:
- Students who have passed the 10th Class examination in 2019 from Government Sector Schools are eligible to apply.
- Students must have scored at least 60% marks overall in Matric exams.
- Students must have scored 70% marks in Science subjects viz. Biology/Computer Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
Advantages for Selected Students in PSF Scholarship for Matric Students 2018:
- Selected students will have Monthly Scholarship Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Study visits to S&T Organizations, Universities/Lab shall be offered to the selected students.
- Undertaking research projects from the first year under the mentorship of University Professors.
Selection Criteria for PSF Science Talent Farming Scheme 2020:
- Shortlisted students will be done on the basis of Marks as per eligibility criteria.
- Candidates have to appear for Science Aptitude Test (Written Test) in which I.Q. The test will be held.
- Candidates have to appear for an Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
How to Apply for PSF Scholarship for Matric 2020:
- Application form to apply can be downloaded from the official site of Candidates Testing Service (CTS) such as www.cts.org.pk.
- The application form should be accompanied by the following documents such as:
- Attested copy of result card of SSC or Matric.
- Attested copy of CNIC-B-Form.
- Attested copy of Domicile, however father’s domicile acceptable only to allow for the test.
- Two recent color passport photographs.
- Original paid copy of deposit slip as test fee in favor of CTS.
- Applications received incomplete or after the closing date will not be entertained.
- All applications should be sent through courier or registered mail to CTS, Office No. 4, 2nd Floor, Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad.
More Govt Jobs Click Here
PPSC New Jobs 2020 Click Here
PSF Scholarship for Matric 2020
Last Date to Apply: 28 Jan 2020