Get PEEF Scholarship 2020 for Metric and Intermediate Online Forms Download peef.org.pk from this page. Under the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund for the PEEF Matric Scholarship, the Chief Minister’s Merit Scholarship (CMMS) program has announced its amazing and wonderful presentations for students mainly.
The PEEF Intermediate Scholarship 2020 is administered by the Punjab Government. Students who have completed 60% of the Matriculation / Intermediate Examination marks are eligible to apply. This scholarship has been announced for the year 2019-20. Those interested in the entire Sindh meeting are eligible to apply after the eligibility criteria.
All students who are citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply and both genders are eligible to apply for this scholarship. So, now that I have heard this good news I will tell you more about eligibility criteria, disability status and how to apply in the topics below.
PEEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020:
- All those candidates who have passed Intermediate / Matric exams 2019 with at least 60% marks are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should not possess less than 60% marks through academic careers.
- Applicants who declared month family income (Including self, spouse, and family) is equal to or less than 23,000/ are eligible for applying.
Ineligibility rules for PEEF benefits:
- Current / Permanent / Regular Faculty Members of Pakistan’s Government Departments / Educational Institutions are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to get admission to the University and apply for a visa and the decision of the selection committee will be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject the application form without assigning any reason.
Scholarships cover the following costs which include:
- Tuition Fee
- Boarding & Lodging Expenses
- Health Insurance
- Air Fare
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship:
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of PEEF as www.peef.org.pk/cmms.
- A duly filled form should be sent to the said address.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 14, 2020.
- Late received applications and those of incomplete filled will not be accepted.
Earn Money Online Click Here
PPSC New Jobs 2020 Click Here
PEEF Scholarship 2020
Last Date To Apply: February 14, 2020.