ppsc Jobs For Assistant Registrar, Chief Supervisor and Others November 2019. PPSC has posted posts for Assistant Registrar, Chief Supervisor, District Officer, Programmer. This ad was posted in the war on Sunday, November 03, 2019.
As mentioned above PPSC Jobs have announced in various departments that after this paragraph the applications for the following positions have been sought from well qualified, diligent and well-disciplined candidates. Male, female and female meeting criteria and Punjab Domicile holders are available anywhere in Punjab welcome to apply for the following positions.
Applicants are advised to read the criteria outlined in the image below for each post separately and are generally required for masters / DVM / bachelors and related posts for each position. The age required for this varies. Therefore, take advantage of the viewer and apply as soon as possible after applying the following procedure and after submitting the application, PPSCMC will take a written test of type Q 100 And only eligible candidates for the written test will be called for interview.
|Posted Date||03 November 2019|
|Last Date||18 November 2019|
- District Officer (SW) / Deputy Director
- Chief Supervisor (Canine Section)
- Programmer (Information Technology Section)
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
Bachelors Degree 2nd Division from a University recognized by HEC is required.
The individual should be Computer Literate. Masters/DVM/Bachelors
Age should be between 21 to 28 Years.
Male and Female
FPSC New Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for PPSC jobs?
- Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of PPSC or via the weblink below.
- The last date for submission of application is November 18, 2019.
- Candidates who want to apply have to submit Rs. 500. 600 / – Senior No 369 to Senior No 371 and Rs. 1000 / – for senior number 372 as a test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test fees can be deposited at any State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or any branch of Government Treasury.
- After the registration process, roll number slips will be available for the written test and test schedule on the official website of PPSC and will be forwarded to the eligible candidates via SMS.