Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs October 2019 for Charge Nurse 5000+ Vacancies. Said positions are vacant in the Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department. Some Other vacancies are also available as per job advertisement.
The last date to apply is 28 October 2019. PPSC job advertisement 2019 is published in Daily Jang dated 13 October 2019, Sunday. PPSC Jobs October 2019 for Charge Nurse. 5000+ Vacancies.
There are seats reserved for female candidates, disabled persons, and minorities under the head of the female quota, disabled quota, and minority quota respectively as per the government regulations. Other than this, the distribution of seats is done on open merit.
Charge Nurse Male (BS-16) (500 posts)
Charge nurse female (BS-16)(4500 posts)
Assistant research officer (BS-16)(5 posts)
Research officer (BS-17) (2 posts)
Forest Ranger (BS-16) (11 post)
Sub-divisional forest officer (BS-17) (8 post)
B.sc Nursing (4 years)
B.s in Environmental Science
MA, MSc, and BSc
Male and female
Age Limits For PPSC jobs:
21 to 33 Years is age limits
Domiciled in any district of Province of Punjab
Syllabus For Written Exam:
Qualification Related Mcqs (80%)
General Knowledge Mcqs (20%)
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply For PPSC Jobs in October 2019?
- The candidates are required to apply online on the PPSC website, i.e. https://www.ppsc.gop.pk and download the challan form from the same.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 600/- under the Head: “C02101 – Organizations of State Test Fees Realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission” in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- Disabled people are required not to pay the application processing fees.
- The selection of the candidates will be done through a written test followed by an interview or an interview alone.
- Negative marking of 0.5 marks will be done in case of wrong answers in the written test