PU Lahore Jobs 2020 for Stenographer, Junior Clerk Punjab University Lahore jobs. Get Career Offer from Punjab University Lahore Jobs 2020 Application Form Apply Deadline for Existing Punjab University Jobs 2020 in Lahore Punjab Domicile Men and Women announced by Pakistan’s Official Website www.pu.edu.pk Who are welcome to apply.
Jobs are available at PU University and it is well worth recruiting admissions. Qualified and qualified applicants will have to apply for the following positions as Non-teaching Jobs Senior Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Driver, Lab Attendant, Deputy Qasim, Watchdog, Mali) are the designated positions at the Institute of Education and Research, University of Punjab.
Graduate / Intermediate / Matriculation / Middle qualifications with relevant skills and professional experience are required to qualify for such positions. Candidates from all over Punjab can apply for these posts but Lahore residents will be given preference. The age should be 18 to 30 years and with this, the general age of relaxation is maximum as long as the maximum age of five years is available as per Punjab policy.
Therefore, all interested and eligible candidates should apply for these jobs as Punjab University will offer a handsome salary to selected candidates.
Summary of the University of Punjab is the University of Punjab, which is the Government University and it is the best university that studies in Lahore and has excellent faculty members and the number of students to enroll in different fields every year. Is. General Chat Chat Lounge Being the Government Body, it offers Government jobs of various educational levels and the latest Punjab University Jobs 2020 University of Punjab Jobs 2020 | The jobs of Punjab University are given below.
- Senior Stenographer
- Junior Clerk
- Lab Attendant
- Naib Qasid
Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle
18 to 30 years
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for PU Jobs 2020:
- The application form to apply can be downloaded from www.pu.edu.pk or from the Cell Depot in the Information Cell, Quaid-e-Azam Campus and Allama Iqbal Campus.
- A comprehensive CV, certified educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile, Experience posts, and recent two photographs, along with full application form, should reach the University of Punjab, Punjab, Head, Sr. Chair, University of Punjab.
- Candidates will have to attach the application along with a paid challan/deposit slip. 200 / – for all positions.
- The deadline for submitting applications is January 13, 2020.
- Incomplete requests or entertainments received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants already in service should apply through the appropriate channel and submit the NOC issued by the appointing authority, which shows that if the applicant has been selected, the department concerned There will be no exception.
Last Date to Apply: 13th January 2020