Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2019 For Computer Operator. Vacancies for the positions of Network Administrator/GIS Web Developer, GIS Analyst, Remote Sensing Analyst, GIS/Remote Sensing Analyst, Accountant, Personal Assistant Cum Computer Operator are available.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 29th November 2019. For further details, see the following job advertisement.
Candidates who are interested in applying for this job must first meet their facilities and required qualifications so they have to meet the details provided. So get in touch with this page and take a look at all the field jobs that are currently listed daily. Now let’s take a look at the application criteria for informed candidates.
The candidates will be appointed by the Director-General Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department and the Secretary, Forests, Wildlife and Fisheries Department, for the project called Green Pakistan Program – Rehabilitation of Wildlife Resources in Punjab on an annual contract basis. It will be up to date. Plan.
|Department Name||Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department|
|Newspaper Name||Jang Newspaper|
|Posted Date||15 November 2019|
|Last Date||29 November 2019|
Network Administrator/GIS Web Developer (BPS-17)
GIS Analyst (BPS-17)
Remote Sensing (R.S.) Analyst (BPS-17)
GIS/Remote Sensing (R.S.) Analyst (BPS-17)
Personal Assistant cum Computer Operator (BPS-16)
Male and Female
18 to 35 years
Master and Graduation
How to apply for Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department jobs:
- Handwritten applications with educational, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and passport size photographs must be sent before the due date.
- Government and semi-government employees apply through the appropriate channel.
- The last date for submission of application is November 29, 2019.
- The department has the option of shortlisting the candidates.
- No TA / DA will be acceptable.
- Incomplete applications and late requests will not be entertained.
Last Date: 29 Nov 2019