Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2019 | Latest Multiple Positions. Jobs in Sindh Education Foundation Sindh Education Foundation is an educational institution that has been serving the education sector for 24 years. Initially, they launched a program called “The Touch for Change” program and venues.
They want to raise the standard of education at a lower level on a sustainable basis, which is why they are now recruiting people on a larger scale. Sindh Education Foundation has announced the employment of Teaching Support Associates English, Mathematics and Science at Sindh Education Foundation (SEF).
The candidate should have a minimum of 14 and 16 years of education in the relevant field. These are the districts organized by Sindh Education Foundation.
- Deputy Director – Procurement
- Deputy Director – Legal
- Chief Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Assistant Director – Adolescent and Adult Learning and Training Program (AALTP)
- Assistant Director – Finance, Audit, and Accounts
- Assistant Director – Human Resources
- Senior Officer – Advocacy & Communication Unit
- Senior Officer – Web Developer
- Senior Officer Procurement
- Officer – Network Administrator
- Junior Officer (IT)
- Junior Officer (Finance, Audit, and Accounts)
All over Sindh
Bachelors and young and fresh graduates are invited.
The age range is 20 to 35 years.
How to apply for Sindh Education Foundation jobs 2019:
Applicants need to send their CV and send their CV to the following address:
All candidates are required to bring the following documents on the interview date.
Latest CV and passport size photos.
Original passport and color copy.
Original CNIC and copy.
Copy of educational and work experience certificate.
Last Date: 04 Oct 2019