Sindh Police Jobs 2020 For Data Entry Operator / Key Punch Operator (937 Vacancies). Sindh Police Jobs: Hello! Do you want to be part of the police? Now you have the opportunity to be part of the Sindh Police Department in the Hyderabad Range, where you can help your country by creating a peaceful environment.
Sindh Police Jobs 2020 Detailed description
Sindh Police has announced a number of jobs for driver constables in nine different districts of Hyderabad to create and maintain a peaceful environment for the city.
Men and women candidates can apply for the job, depending on the application process. Candidates have to go through different selection methods before the final merit list appears.
Who can apply in Sindh Police Jobs
- Both male and female candidates having domiciles of their district can apply for this post.
- Computer Operator (BPS-12)
- Senior Data Entry Operator / Key Punch Operator (BPS-12)
- Call Centre Operator (BS-09)
- Surveillance Operator (BS-09)
- Data Entry Operator / Key Punch Operator (BS-08)
- Hardware Technician (BS-07)
- Driver Constable (BS-05)
Qualification for the post of driver constable
- At least metric certificate holder with LTV driving license with PSV badge.
For male candidates
- chest size 33″x34″-1/2
- height 5’5″
- male candidate should be able to run one mile in seven minutes
For female candidates
- height 5″
- female candidates should be able to walk 800 meters in 14 minutes
Note Age limit for the post of constable driver range from 18 to 28 years with no relaxation in age and physical requirements of the candidates.
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for Sindh Police Jobs:
Candidates are required to download the application form and slip the submission from the PTS website www.pts.org.pk or below.
Candidates have to pay the test fee at any UBL and HBL branch. Send your application form to the following address:
PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
Note: No TA / DA will be accepted.
The deadline is 04 February 2020.