TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2019 | Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority jobs 2019. TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2019 Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority. Vacancies for the posts of instructors are currently available for desirous individuals. The last date for receipt of applications is 14th November 2019.
The job advertisement is published in Daily Nawaiwaqt and Daily Jang dated 31 October 2019, Thursday.
Application form for TEVTA Jobs 2019 Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority. Jobs are available at the TEVTA Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (PTEVTA), and this renowned public-sector organization is recruiting candidates who are dynamic and motivated to lead the sector. For which he invites applications from advanced candidates against the following positions. General Chat Chat Lounge
Jobs in TEVTA Punjab 2019 are as follows: – The appointment of those positions will be on a contractual basis, which is expected to be on satisfactory performance or as required by the department.
Both men and women with disabilities are eligible candidates and are encouraged to apply, but before any of you move on to apply for any of the above positions, I am entitled to their eligibility here. Be allowed to speak on quality as any of the following degree candidates are eligible to apply for vacant positions like MCS / BCS / Graduation / DAE and apply relevant experience. Therefore, the following applicants should apply in order to implement the following procedure only to meet suitable candidates.
Instructor Professional Cooking
Instructor Theory Mechanical
Instructor Draftsman (Civil)
Graduation, Intermediate, Masters
Male and Female
Age Limits for TEVTA jobs:
20 to 55 years is age limits
PKR 35000 – 50000 /month
How To Apply For TEVTA Jobs 2019:
- Candidates who meet the criteria are requested to download the application form from the PTEVTA website www.tevta.gop.pk or via the weblink below.
- Properly filled application forms, educational certificates, experience certificates, CNICs, certified copies of Domicile, along with detailed resumes / CVs, recent photographs should reach the following address.
- Any request received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The last date for submission of application is November 14, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test / interview and no TA / DA will be accepted for this purpose.
- PTEVTA reserves the right not to fill any office or withhold any reason against any advertised post.
Last Date: 14 Nov 2019