The Bank of Khyber Jobs 2019 BOK Apply Online. Vacancies for the posts of Product Manager, Manager IT, Quality Assurance Officer, Branch Manager Islamic are currently available.
The Bank of Khyber is the recognized bank of KPB’s Provincial Government, which is governed by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, which operates 130 branches across the country and provides traditional banking, Islamic banking, and microfinance loans. Not only this, but the company also has a large number of specialized staff. All types of Masters and Graduate level education level posts are advertised here.
Product Manager, Manager IT, Quality Insurance Officer, Branch Manager are available here with complete details for Islamic aspirants. The Bank of Khyber is offering jobs that belong to the bank. The normal working hours are 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week. The job location is in KPK Peshawar. Individuals who need a vacancy can receive 0 salaries.
Most importantly, applications must be completed and received by November 10, 2019. There is complete information about Bank of Khyber’s advertisement, job description, job description, etc. which is published in Dawn 27th, 2019, Sunday Dawn.
Product Manager – Treasury
Manager of IT Infrastructure Unit
Quality Assurance Officer
Branch Manager (Islamic)
40 to 45 Years
Male and Female
PKR 50000 to 150000 /month
How to Apply for BOK Jobs 2019:
- Candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online through the BOK’s official website or the weblink below.
- The last date for submission of application is November 10, 2019.
- Only online applications for the selection process will be entertained.
- Requests received or received after the expiry date will not be included, including incorrect information and incomplete information received.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Original documents must be submitted by the applicant at the time of the interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to select or reject any candidate at any stage without giving any reason.
- No TA / DA will be eligible for applicants.
Candidates may apply online at www.bok.com.pk/careers by 10th November 2019.
For details, see job advertisement published in Daily Dawn dated 27 October 2019, Sunday.
Last Date: 10 Nov 2019