At Unbanked, we believe that anyone should be able to access education. Removing financial barriers is the first step towards everyone getting the opportunity to pursue their goals. That’s why Unbanked wants to help you get into the school of your dreams! They are Providing Scholarships for Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. Degree levels.
To uplift students from all walks of life, we’re offering a wide-open scholarship with no restrictions. This scholarship will award the recipient with a one-time scholarship of $1000.00 Learn more about the scholarship and how you can apply below.
The Unbanked University Scholarship in the United States
Details About Unbanked University Scholarship
- Level of Study: Bachelor, Master; Doctorate
- Deadline: 30th September 2021
- Citizenship: Any
- Schools Attended: Any School
- School of Study: Any School
- Field of Study: Any Field of Study
- Region of Residence: N/S
- Course Load: Full-time or Part-time
- Region of Study: N/S
- Activities: N/S
- Financial Need: None
- Only one entry per applicant is allowed. Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be considered.
- Please do not plagiarize your answers. Do your own research, and put together responses that reflect how you truly view the unbanked and current financial institutions.
- We may require additional documentation from you before awarding your scholarship.
- Our scholarship is annual. If you don’t win this year, we invite you to try again next year.
If You Win, How you will be Notified?
Winners will be contacted directly by us through email. Make sure your contact information is accurate.
How to Apply
Answer the following questions. Each answer should be around 200-500 words. Submit your answers to [email protected]
- What does “getting unbanked” mean to you?
- What is your experience with your current financial institution? What are the worst and best features?
- If you owned a financial institution or bank, how would you run it? How would it be unique compared to current financial institutions and banks?