CAA Jobs January 2020. Civil Aviation Authority latest new jobs www.caapakistan.com.pk. CAA Jobs 2019 Civil Aviation Authority Application Form Online www.caapakistan.com.pk. one of the most well-known departments.
Then you’re in the right place, they recently announced CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) jobs in the month of CAA Jobs January 2020.
Jobs in CAA Civil Aviation Authority Different positions are available at different CAA branches.
Candidates who require relevant qualifications, work experience, and age range may apply for the positions below.
I wrote down the job description, apply online procedure, deadline and ad.
CAA Pakistan Jobs 2020 application online form
The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is currently considering requests from Pakistani national owners. They are offering attractive salary packages to their candidates.
During the selection process, most people will experience the relevant field.
No Da / Ta will be acceptable. Government and paramilitary officers can apply through the appropriate channels.
- 90 Janitors
- 03 Tractor Driver
- 01 Motor Transport Driver
- 01 Painter
- 02 Plumber
- 01 Welder
- 02 work Mistry / Mason
- 02 Carpenter
- 02 Electrician
- drivers (30)
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) Jobs for Jinnah International Airport Karachi Posts Jobs 2019
- Director Flight Standards (EG-09)
Qualification: Bachelor of Science qualification from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
Experience: 20 years of experience in the Aviation field is required to apply.
Earn Money Online Click Here
How to Apply for Civil Aviation Authority Jobs:
- Interested candidates must complete and submit the online job application form with the BIO-DATA form available on www.caapakistan.com.pk on or before December 13, 2019.
(b) Candidates will be required to upload 3 recent passport size color photographs, CNC scanned copies, Domicile, Detailed CV with all.
- Academic Documents ie Degree / Certificate, Transcript / Detailed Number Certificate (DMC) and others
- Certificate (if any) when applying for a job.
- Applicants interested in applying for both positions will have to apply for each position separately.
- All interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
Terms of Reference
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements or submit an incomplete application will not be considered.
- Candidates invited for the interview will have to present original documents for the required verification while appearing during the interview.
- No TA / DA accepted for Test / Interview.
- Government employees/employees of independent entities/corporations will be required to submit the NOC to the current employer prior to the interview.
- Any attempt to misrepresent and influence the selection process will be considered final disqualification for current and future CAA recruits, even if the candidate is of another qualification.
- In the event that any educational document or any other document provided by the applicant is found to be false/fake/fake at any stage, the services of the selected candidate will be terminated immediately, and he/she will not be in a job. In the future CAA.
The last date is January 21, 2020.