FPSC Jobs November 2019 – Advertisement No. 11/2019 Apply Online Last Date. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs November 2019 are here on this page. FPSC Islamabad currently announces its advertisement No.11/2019.
FPSC has advertised posts for Accountant, Accounts Officer, Assistant Deputy Director Prosecutor, Assistant Director, Assistant Professor, Charge Nurse, Coast Accountant, Deputy Director Prosector, District Prosecutor, Engineer, IT Specialist, Joint Commissioner, Lecturer, Librarian, Medical Officer, Principal Foreman, Research Officer. This ad is published in Jang on Sunday 03 November 2019. Last Date is Monday 18 November 2019.
Those with the correct domicile of any province of Pakistan are welcome to apply but they should have the qualification from Ph.D./ M.Phil / MBBS / Masters / Bachelors to demand vacant posts. Welcome them to the relevant discipline and related experience. Detailed criteria for applying and qualification are given below.
|Posted Date||03 November 2019|
|Last Date||18 November 2019|
Joint Commissioner for Indus Waters
Principal Foreman (Electronics)
3rd Engineer (Textile)
Information Technology Specialist
Deputy District Prosecutor
Assistant Deputy District Prosecutor
qualification from Ph.D./ M.Phil / MBBS / Masters / Bachelors
20 to 40 Years
Male and female both apply
100+ New vacancies are available
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for FPSC Job 2019:
- Candidates who meet all the criteria are advised to apply online at the official website www.fpsc.gov.pk or via the weblink below.
- Candidates who do not have access to internet facilities are allowed to apply to the Secretary
- FPSC with complete information on a request written on plain paper.
- The last date for submission of application is November 18, 2019.
- Applicants will have to pay a test fee of Rs. 50,000. 300 / BPS-16 & 17 for Rs. 750 / bps for 18, Rs. 1200 / BS-19 for Rs. For positions of BS 20 and above, 1500 / NBP in Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQs written (descriptive) test will be held on March 16, 2020.
Last Date: 18 Nov 2019