Motorway Police Jobs 2019 For Accountant, Computer Operator (154 Posts). Tap on this page for Motorway Police Jobs 2019 in Pakistan application form www.fpsc.gov.pk, which is officially the site of the Federal Public Service Commission and is available for non-uniform motorway police jobs 2019 through the National Highway and Motorway Police. Has the option of submitting requests for the advertisement of today’s and invites applications for this purpose. From Pakistani citizens who are not well educated and now we will discuss the jobs of Junior Patrol Officer in Motorway Police 2019 below.
Through FPSC, there are jobs in the motorway police such as (Computer Operator (BS-16) (109 vacant posts), Assistant Director (BS-17), Accountant (BS-16)) and other such positions. Which are available in different than FPSCs. Federal government departments Intermediate and inter-level jobs for National Highways and Motorway Police (NH&MP) have also been announced, which is also available on our site.
There are also some requirements that must be met for each candidate. Candidates with qualifications like Masters / Bachelors in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply for the respective FPSC announced jobs. Please check the image posted below for further requirements. Therefore, friends, which you have been waiting for, carefully read the following instructions and apply them as soon as possible.
Motorway Police Jobs:
Computer Operator (BS-16)
Assistant Director (BS-17)
20 to 40 Years
Male and Female
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for Motorway Police Jobs 2019:
- Candidates who meet all the criteria are suggested to apply online at the official website www.fpsc.gov.pk or via the weblink below.
- Candidates who do not have access to internet facilities are allowed to apply to the Secretary FPSC with complete information on a request written on plain paper.
- The deadline for submitting applications for motorway police jobs is December 16, 2019.
- Applicants will have to pay a test fee of Rs. 50,000. 300 / BPS-16 & 17 for Rs. 750 / bps for 18, Rs. 1200 / BS-19 and Rs. For positions of BS 20 and above, 1500 / NBP in Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQs written (descriptive) test will be held on March 29, 2020.
- Candidates who are already involved in Government / Sovereign Bodies / semi-autonomous bodies should submit their applications through proper channel.