PEECA Jobs November 2019 Energy Department Punjab Jobs For Chief Energy Economist. Applications are being submitted through the Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2019 PECEA online form download. Therefore, the boys who want to enjoy the existing vacancies in the restoration of the Government Department of Energy, Punjab Department of Energy, which has been set up by the Punjab Government under the development of the energy sector in Punjab. ۔ Hire well-experienced qualified and advertised applicants on a contractual basis.
Now, the vacancies which are vacant are included (Project Engineer, Project Technician). These announced positions are based on merit according to which Punjab Domicile can apply. The recruitment government will be made on the basis of a contract based on Punjab’s recruitment policy which is further expandable.
Engineering No. 1 in Engineering and DAE in Electrical Technology must apply for the overall graduation qualification. The company is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be given an attractive pay package. Now, I will discuss the application criteria below as per the latest employment rules in the Energy Department of Punjab.
The Department of Energy is a subsidiary of the Punjab Government and it is a government agency that performs and works with energy development, production, and protection, as well as energy consumption for useful projects. An important function and function of this department. Therefore, it is evident that this is a government organization and provides a large number of government jobs for applicants from masters to middle level as you can see in the latest scenario below.
|Department Name||PEECA Energy Department Punjab|
|Newspaper Name||Jang Newspaper|
|Posted Date||16 November 2019|
|Last Date||30 November 2019|
Graduate in Engineering
DAE in Electrical
40 Years (Max)
PKR 25000 t0 50000 /month
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply for PEECA Jobs 2019:
- Applicants are required to apply for Punjab Government Job Portal, which is www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- To apply online, everyone must first create their profile at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and then apply for the relevant post.
- The last date for submission of applications is November 30, 2019.
- Applicants from the Government / Semi-Government Department apply through the appropriate channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for a test/interview.
Last date: 30 Nov 2019