Apply online from the Government of Pakistan on the Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020. Detailed eligibility criteria have been announced today. For all persons with disabilities, the Prime Minister has launched a scheme called PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme for Special Persons with Disabilities in the year 2020 and that is why he has introduced 500 motorized/electric wheels to empower special students. Launched this scheme to distribute chairs (Ambulatory Disability) HEC recognized Public Sector Higher Education Institution (HEI) in Pakistan and the State of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020,
Coming to its manifesto, the scheme has been launched to empower and strengthen the abilities of special students to enable them to play an equal role in the economic development of the country so as to institutionalize inclusive growth. Also – don’t leave anyone behind so that each of us participates in the process of national development with equal dignity and self-respect. PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020
Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme Phase-II 2020 Apply | eportal.hec.gov.pk/wheelchair
- All students belonging to HEC who need ambulatory assistance from public sector universities and degree institutions of Pakistan and AJ&K are welcome to apply.
- All students who have enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate and MS / M.Phil and Ph.D. Programs must be applied.
- For all such special cases, applicants must have a valid certificate of special embolic requirement from the relevant government agency certified by the relevant government agency.
- Chairs with electric wheels have not been received in Phase 1. Eligible to apply.
- Reasonable disability of movement from one place to another.
New Govt Jobs 2020 Click Here
How to Apply for PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme:
- Interested and willing special applicants are required to register themselves online from eportal.hec.gov.pk/wheelchair.
PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020
Last Date To Apply: September 15, 2020.
To Apply Online: Click Here